View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2013 (07:33 PM). Edited April 8th, 2013 by Rai.
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
Quote originally posted by Insomniac:
I definitely think that two women in love is a beautiful thing. Not to sound biased or anything, but in all honesty, I don't know why, but I feel really weird around a straight couple kissing. Like I always think about how the guy's lips would feel, and I always think they'd feel cold and gross because he is a guy. That is just how gay I am right there.

Haha Yuri is a girl name in Japan, too!

Two women in love is the most beautiful thing in the world to me. And yeah, I can relate to that. If I ever try to imagine myself being with a guy, my brain is like NO. It just feels wrong.

And I know, it is just ironic x3

Quote originally posted by FenrirDarkWolf:
@Insomniac: I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GUY AT FIRST! *cries*

I wrote an essay for English once about LGBT rights, and I disproved this thought using science and observations of animals in their natural and enclosed habitats.
LMFAO I am sorry, that was funny.

And awesome! I have written a bunch of papers on gay rights. My favorite one is when I wrote about how America is behind a lot of other countries when it comes to civil rights- Spain, South Africa, etc. all have gay marriage.

And speaking about animals, have you guys heard of the gay penguin couple in Germany? :3