• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

…but that means I'll have to put on pants!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I am terribly lazy at a point you can't imagine. It's not convenient but I'm too lazy to change.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Really lazy. Its pretty bad but I dont have the motivation to do much. I dont really like it much but its just how I am.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm definitely very lazy. There's many times where I don't 1-3pm sometimes later. I spend a ton of time either the computer or watching TV. I just never have motivation to do anything productive.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
I guess I'm lazy. I try not to be at times but most of the time I am.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Yes, I'm lazy when I"m in my room, I don't even bother to do much. Even my recycle can is empty, all the recycle is on the floor. Orange peels are still on a bowl with ants over them - and yes on the floor too. The only cleaned area is where I keep my Pokemon displayed.

I wish I wasn't soo lazy.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm really lazy. I should have started this Hamlet essay about a month ago, but I keep putting it off. And now my teacher wants to kick my butt. :c

Procrastination and laziness sooooooo go hand in hand.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I wouldn't say I'm lazy at all. At work I'm definitely a hard worker, and in my home life right now I'm taking charge and I'm out on my days off trying to make some progress. I'm not the kind to sit around in my underwear all day, or my pajamas.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
As of now, I'm derpin' around the net using my tab while lying on the couch. Oblivious to what is happening around me which normally is not me.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I wouldn't say I'm lazy at all. At work I'm definitely a hard worker, and in my home life right now I'm taking charge and I'm out on my days off trying to make some progress. I'm not the kind to sit around in my underwear all day, or my pajamas.

You see, the thing with that is that I feel self discipline is the biggest obstacle when it comes to laziness. Obviously someone taught you to get your priorities straight (which I commend), I just wish the same could be said about more people, you know?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
As much as the hedonist in me would like to be, I'm not really lazy at all.

I'm always running around doing something; and I like being productive and having a sense of what I consider accomplishment.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I wouldn't say I'm lazy as much as I prefer not to do unnecessary things. For instance, I hate to have to dress up and go for a 10 minute drive with a friend simply because he/she "wants" company. For 10 minutes.
Hell, it would take me ten minutes to get into then out of my clothes. Why? Why would you do this?

Other than that, I'm not too lazy really. >_>

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm so lazy that getting outta bed in the morning is the hardest thing of a day.
And doing some work? No... that's too much for me :D
Oh, and not to mention I spend all my time in the bed when I'm not in school =D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm not particularly lazy. I often don't want to get work done, but doing nothing for a day would drive me insane. I have to accomplish *something*, even if it's just a drawing (only if the drawing looks good, though).

Back