Thread: FireRed hack: FireRed 649 Patch
View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2013 (08:48 AM).
random-man

Quote originally posted by karatekid552:
Even if he does decide to quit, which is his personal choice, we can't decide how he lives his life and if he really isn't into it anymore, we shouldn't force him to stay. I love Jambo, and he is a great guy, but if it is his time to leave, then he should.

However, when he announced that he was thinking about it on RHO social, he immediately asked for volunteers to finish his projects in his absence, should he leave. I will personally guarantee, that if he does leave, that this project will be finished.

I hope that that sets your mind at ease, and please, people, stop asking for a date. When it is done, it is done. Jambo refuses to respond to those posts, so don't even bother. Have a little respect and wait it out. You always have to wait for the best things in life.
That actually does make me feel much better, thank you for your swift reply. I didn't mean to make it sound like we should force him to stay if he's not that into it anymore, so I apologise if that is how I came across. My nightmare was that this would end up like all those other promising hacks that just end up buried in the depths of the internet for all eternity, so it's good to know that Jambo has such good friends who would be prepared to continue on with his work.

Btw, I saw a few of your sprites on Chaos Rush's thread, I just want to say nice job for those as well! Congratulations for making it onto his helpers list