View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Derxwna Kapsyla
X-Class Project, Derxwna, #003

Nature: Lax
Within the Touhoumon games, there is a place where you can go to hatch eggs instantly, the second you get them from the daycare center instantly. It also happens to serve as a way to reset a Touhoumon's level to 5 and wipe out it's EVs and put it back at default settings, retaining IVs, Movepools, and if it's a shiny. My question is, how would I go about replicating this process?
For those that don't properly understand what i mean, I recorded a complementary video to go along with this post. Just click this line.
For more information future news and updates to any projects, the following blogs are where I post information. You can usually hit me with a message there when it comes to bug reports or feedback, or general conversation about something.
Game Projects:
In Progress:
  • Touhoumon Essentials Development Starter Kit for RMXP - Version 1 finished and released.
    The following version is outdated a great deal. Do not bother downloading it. I will have a new, revised version up eventually. If you really want the engine, I can provide you with the current engine Faith & Prayer version uses.
  • Touhoumon: Faith and Prayer Version - Demo 3.1 Released