View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Ausaudriel
Chief Mechanic

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
Like I always think about how the guy's lips would feel, and I always think they'd feel cold and gross because he is a guy. That is just how gay I am right there.
Haha, it's so funny that you say that. I used to think the same way--that kissing a girl would be gross and sticky and like bubblegum fruity soft weird grossness. The idea completely repulsed me.

Then I accidentally kissed a friend of mine while slightly drunk and she totally wasn't that bad. *shrug*

Still, it was very reassuring as to why I'm gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
I've always thought of gay couples as having much more pure/innocent relationships, because I have they have to overcome all these extra challenges to be together, and so their love must be much stronger than a straight person who can just go bang whoever they want without having to worry about it. I'm sure that's not really true in the real world, but I can dream can't I?
I actually think gay men are in general more promiscuous than average. Comparing my relationships with those of my friends (all of my friends are straight) it seems way easier for me to find guys willing to just have sex. I think it's because men in general are more sexual creatures (or more ruled/controlled by their sexual natures) and so when you take two male sex drives and put them together, well... yeah.

Can't say much for lesbians though. No idea. All I know, and don't take offense, is my one lesbian friend has a joke about how lesbian women always bring a U-Haul to the second date. :x Lol. Implying that they get attached really quickly and move in together and what not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
... unless you live in San Francisco. No, I mean it. My friend who lived there for a while has told me a whole lot about some of the things that go on there when you know where to go and who to talk to. Like bars that have a weekly underwear night.
San Francisco is my favorite city in the states. 8) Not because of the gay community (which I'm actually rather distasteful of), but because it's so open and accepting of everything in general. The vibes there are just so great.

I live in Los Angeles and people here are all about what they can gain from knowing you. It's mostly because of the industry, all of the people moving out here to "make it big" who've heard that it's all about "who you know," so when they meet you they think, "I wonder if he can get me an acting job..." or "I wonder if he knows any producers..." etc. etc.

San Francisco people were just genuinely nice. It was a refreshing change. I really wanna move there this summer, get the heck out of LA.