Thread: FireRed hack: FireRed 649 Patch
View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2013 (03:47 PM).
What happens if I push it?....

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote originally posted by PiplupGHacker:
Sorry for being a total idiot, this is my first proper hack here (minus a couple idiot blunders when I was twelve or so) but is there any way to insert the Pokemon into the wild as of right now? (Like, via a tool or something - I'm a bit too stupid to redo headers and such myself, if that's even what the term is) AdvanceMap has 412 of them, but is missing quite a good amount (obviously xD) which I assume is because that's how many there are normally. So, is there a patch or ini for AdvanceMap or anything?
You will have to use a hex editor or a table editor like Nightmare. If you are new to rom hacking, these will be extremely difficult for you.

As of right now, this rom base is still in Alpha Testing. The only reason you should be using it is to test it out and see if it works. You are not allowed to use it in a hack until Jambo sees it fit and says it is completed.

Paired with Simba