Thread: Hey kids n_n
View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2013 (08:20 PM).

Send a message via Skype™ to Santorian
Quote originally posted by Jeanne1571:
I'm from Vancouver. Hey, you gotta love the third best place on earth! After Australia and New Zealand, of course.
I flew into Vancouver and shopped there for a few days. It is lovely.

Quote originally posted by Hikari10:
Hello Matt, and welcome! ...
Spoiler:

I happen to be from Australia as well, and oh man it's such a fun culture to be part of! I have been here for 2 years now and I made so many friends here and not to mention I love Australian television and satirical comedy, which is odd considering I'm a girl. I have been a Pokemon fan since the young age of 7 and my fave generation is the 5th Generation.

I know how much fans Gengar, Charizard and Dragonite get given they're from the most well-known generation of Pokemon. But I love Oshawott and other cute Pokemon much better! I'm glad you decided to check out our Trade Corner section because it's a very interactive section and it even has a chatroom where you can hang out with fellow traders.

Enjoy your stay here, and feel free to message me or a moderator if you need anything. And maybe we can brag on about how awesome Australia is lol. Have fun!

- Hikari10
Thanks, Hikari.

Haha, I'll admit, I do like the 5th Gen pokemon, but I'm more of a scary-esque pokémon collector.
There's plenty of cute pokemon for you to collect, so you're luck!

Sure thing! If there's anything that crops up I'll be sure to ask.