View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2013, 04:05 AM
lynds

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olli97 View Post
I wish. Unfortunately, at this point, it's just a tad bit too expensive for me, and I'm probably gonna wait for a price drop. I'm pretty sure I'll be getting it at some point though, since I don't want to miss out on any more of the future Zelda titles, especially not with what I've heard of the current development for the new one on the Wii U, and a Wind Waker remade is being released at the end of this year for it, and I really don't want to miss out on that one.

So yeah, don't have one, but I'm surely gonna get one at some point :p
Zelda is also a game I love, I can't remember if I played Wind Waker however I'm sure my brother has.

Cheapest bundle I've found is £265 that's for Premium, Super Mario Bros U and NintendoLand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
I have a Wii U, and it's a pretty amazing console... I have Super Mario Bros Wii U and Tekken Tag Team 2. The only problem is the lack of games available for the Wii U so far, but, I believe that the wait will be worth it soon for titles like Mario Kart Wii U and Super Smash Bros. Wii U. :3
Yeah I've always played those games so it would be worth getting just for those. I also got a 3DS too so with the new Animal Crossing coming out pretty soon I can't see myself getting bored :3