View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2013 (8:08 AM).
Time to dive back into Sol Platinum!

With the team looking good, I tread onwards to the next city, while trying to decide who to use the Return TM on. I eventually decided to teach it to Minazuki. Waiting for me at the entrance was Skirts. She saw I caught some Pokémon and congratulated me, but I honestly didn't hear a word because I just kept staring at her thighs. I'm pretty sure she said something about the Trainer's School (OMG they actually have school in Pokémon), but I ended up following her for a minute.
All of a sudden, we noticed some weird-looking guy who, for some unknown reason, looked a lot like Doctor Who (Tenth). He spouted some seemingly random nonsense about thieves and about being a member of the International Police, then gave me a Vs. Recorder.
I figured I'd see if I could learn anything at the Trainer's School. Inside, I found Kisuke licking the blackboard and eating chalk. Some of the people in the class looked at us and I just backed away slowly and pretended I didn't know who he was. What else is there to do here?
I left the trainer school and a guy asked me to come over to him. With nothing better to do, I did what he asked. He said he'd give me a shiny new watch if I looked around Jubilife and touched 3 clowns.
Let me say that again, he said he'd give me a new watch if I went around and TOUCHED. THREE. CLOWNS.
I asked him what kind of creepy promotional offer this was supposed to be, but he just glared back at me and said, "TOUCH. MY. CLOWNS."
After inspecting my new watch and taking a shower full of regret and plenty of shame, I decided to check out the grass north of Jubilife. I saw a powerful-looking male Nidoran, caught him, and named him Konjiki.
From there, I headed into the cave known only as Ravaged Path, and caught myself a female Growlithe, that earned the name Tobiume.
With another two Pokémon added to the party, I decided to head East to Oreburgh and the first gym. Kisuke was right at the entrance to the route, eating grass. I tried to tiptoe past him for fear of sparking a conversation. I almost made it too, but I stepped on a Bidoof and its squeal made Kisuke break his concentration and look straight at me.
Oh boy.
Kisuke threw out a Taillow, so I assumed he wanted to battle. I didn't have a choice in the matter, so I sent out Tobiume and started the fight.
Tobiume bit down on Taillow's wing, which caused the bird to immediately faint. Must have been a Critical Hit.
With one poke down, Kisuke threw his Piplup onto the field. I called Tobiume back and sent out RyujinJaka. RyujinJaka stretched her tiny body out, then scratched the hell out of Piplup's face with more intensity than what Scratch would do, causing me to realise that she had learned Fury Swipes.
Kisuke looked at me with a sad frown on his face, I guess he doesn't take losing well. I swallowed my disgust for him and patted him on the head and said, "You'll get me next time." which must have made him happy because he wrapped his arms around me and drooled all over my new shoes. Freaking wussbag retard.
Thankfully, I was forced to look away from Kisuke, due to seeing RyujinJaka glowing out of the corner of my eye. When the glow died down, in RyujinJaka's place stood Monferno, punching the air in quick succession (Mach Punch). I turned back to Kisuke, but he had already vanished. I shrugged, and decided to rest there for a while.

Current team:

Douglas/Starly (M, Lv.12)
Tackle, Growl, Quick Attack, Wing Attack

Minazuki/Ralts (F, Lv.12)
Confusion, Confuse Ray, Return, Double Team

Konjiki/Nidoran (M, Lv.12)
Leer, Peck, Focus Energy, Double Kick

RyujinJaka/Monferno (F, Lv.14)
Fury Swipes, Leer, Ember, Mach Punch

Tobiume/Growlithe (F, Lv.15)
Ember, Howl, Bite, Leer

None so far (Yay!)
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeds the height limit of 350px.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.