Thread: Flirting
View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2013, 06:14 PM
Yusshin
♪ Yggdrasil ♪

Nature: Brave
♦ How do you react to being flirted with IRL and/or online?

Uncomfortable. I've been in a healthy relationship for six years (met the person online, too!) and make it well-known to people. As for IRL with customers or strangers, it's more of a "wtf" moment for me, especially at work. In fact, I find it more insulting than flattering because of how inappropriate it is to flirt with someone in a relationship or who's simply cashing out your order. I'm not "easy," and I'm not interested.

♦ Do you flirt online/IRL?

No. It's inappropriate when you're in a relationship. I met my boyfriend when I was 14/15; prior to that, I was interested in someone in my class (and had been for three years) and made a little drawing (note, I was 11) of us getting married. His parents called the principal and there was an "intervention" for that. Two years later, turns out he's homosexual and that picture had made him feel uncomfortable.

Sometimes, people think how nice I am = flirting. I make it very clear, though, that I'm not interested. I'm just polite. Until you tick me off. And keep ticking me off. And continue to tick me off, paying no heed to my incredible amount of patience. And then you do it one more time. Result: you die.

♦ When is flirting creepy?

When teachers think it's OK to compliment how "pretty" you look with your hair down. Or when they start asking about your weekend plans, only to say that they're spending the day in bed with their wife. Or when someone passes you a magazine "spread" and thinks it's a good idea.

Polaret | Fourette | Ecuret | Axew | Zorua | Nanette [Shiny]
"My scar makes me sassy, child!"
The Big Bang Theory Fan Club - Click To Join!
The French Club