BWS2EN 012-14: Episode N Finale
View Single Post
April 11th, 2013 (3:38 PM). Edited April 11th, 2013 by Aquacorde.
-- the universe won't wait for you
i liveblogged the ceremony of revival
- chirst but the goloog are hell creepy. still.
- Plasma's got a frickin army of Pokémon jfc
- ooh nice teamwork from Iris & Dent/Kairyu & Iwapalace
- I'm not sure how N and Satoshi are going to get out
- TRio what you doing
- welp. bondage.
- HANDSOME AND HIS CROWBAR ARE STILL FREE YES
- whyyy is Satoshi chipping at the walls? they're underground
- also does he not have his Pokémon or? I forget
- oh there they are
- aw I wish I knew what N was upset about and what Satoshi said
- IS THAT A WARUVIAL AND TSUTARJA RIVALRY I SEE?? :D :D
- WHY NOT JUST HAVE WARUVIAL USE DIG
- oh there we go
- this combo is insane but it's working
- also it's making N feel things
- PERFECT TIMING WARUVIAL
- ITS REACTION OMG
- OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS
- LIZARDON NO :( COUNTERATTACK BBY :(
- CHAOBUU ADORES LIZARDON LOOK AT THAT OMG
- THESE POKEMON ARE SUCH GOOD CHARACTERS WHEN THE WRITERS GET THEIR CRAP TOGETHER
- THIS MAKES ME REALLY HAPPY
- DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON YOUR ENEMIES
- PIKACHU :'(
- HE STILL WON'T TURN ON SATOSHI OMG :'(
- IM SCREAMING THIS IS NOT OK
- pikachu :'(
- i don't even care i'm emotionally drained
- he looks p young tho
- why are plasma trying to summon reshiram again?
- gosh this is dramatic
- and also to be continued
Gosh. This was really good wow. I really really wish the Pokémon were shown to have this much personality in normal episodes. They're kind of acting as if this was the way it's been, but did we see any Chaobuu idolization of Lizardon before? How about Waruvial and Tsutarja rivalry? We haven't seen much of Waruvial being ridiculous either. I'd forgotten how much I love seeing the Pokémon's individuality until I saw it again. :(
Also the ending of this was really really intense. From where Pika got controlled to the end, it was constant eerie suspense. Very few things happened- I mean there wasn't much for action shots or dialogue- but wow was it a good like seven minutes. Amazing how you don't realize how much BW tends to shove in for action shots until they don't.
also, next week preview!
sometimes you only get one chance
Joined Jul 2004
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Aquacorde
Visit Aquacorde's homepage!
Find all posts by Aquacorde
Find threads started by Aquacorde
Ignore Posts by Aquacorde