View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2013 (4:15 AM). Edited April 12th, 2013 by Seraphimon-sama.
Update time dattebayo!

-Caught Gonryomaru/Shinx (M, Lv.6, Route 203)
-Trained for a while
-Camped out near the entrance to Oreburgh Gate

Current Team is unchanged except for Gonryomaru, who is now Lv.13
Tackle, Leer, Charge, Spark

EDIT: Another update!

Finally made it to Oreburgh, after catching a female Zubat, which I named Kazeshini and was about to enter the gym, but I spied an all too familiar blonde child licking the windows outside the gym. I groaned as I knew I'd have to wait for Kisuke to satiate his window hunger, which could take hours. Since it'd take a while, I decided to scope out the city and do a bit of levelling.
Decided to check out the mine and see if I could find anyone new to add to the team, and ended up catching an Aron, who received the nickname Hozukimaru.
I trekked through the mine and found a guy at the end who was picking up rocks and caressing them softly and whispering to them. I must've startled him, because he looked up at me with fright and chucked the rock to the ground, shattering it to pieces. I looked blankly at him and he told me to forget what I had seen. In exchange, he said he'd let me into his gym for a battle. I agreed to his conditions. It's a good thing I didn't bring Hozukimaru with me. After leaving the mine, I decided to rest in the Pokémon Center for a while.

Team is unchanged from earlier.
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeds the height limit of 350px.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.