Pacifist
Its a Destiny

Game: i will be playing Platinum
Pokémons:

Starting my journey:
Spoiler:
I started my journey with my dumb rival annoying me
We met professor rowan
i chose Chimchar because i don't want my freaking rival to have the most powerful starter
Dawn teachs me how to catch a pokemon
i use a random pokémmon generator to generate a Nature and IVs to my Misdreavus and i hack her in as a level 5 Quiet nature and with some really low Ivs but with a 29 speed Iv her name is Erza
and my journey starts here! (i will hack Mareep in when i get to Valley windworks because i can only catch her when i get a Pokéradar)

My way to the school!
Spoiler:
Now i have Erza my first partner! so i am going to destroy in the Route 202 right?
Wrong psywave really sucks, but in my way to the Jubilife city misdreavus leveled up a bit

LVL: 9
HP 32
ATK 16
DEF 16
SPA 23
SPD 21
SPE 19

so i went to the pokémon school and battle 2 trainers there, i don't level up but a starly from a boy faints because of the struggle recoil damage LOL
that was a hard day at school so i heal up and i decide to go ahead to the next stage of my journey

Gear up!
Spoiler:
So now its time to continue on my journey!
So i leave the Pokemon center and go ahead on my journey, at my way i find a gentleman who tells me about the Poketch sale and that i can win a free poketch if i get 3 coupons
so i answer the questions of the clowns and win that Poketch with all my swag xD
so i find a girl and she gives me a Quick Claw
i beat my dumb rival and Erza learns Astonish now i dont need to support me on the undetermined idiot Psywave
Misdreavus stats:

LVL: 13
HP 42
ATK 21
DEF 21
SPA 31
SPD 28
SPE 27
everything is going really well a high level Pokemon with great stats, but in a trainer battle it starts
Erza turns out to be a Teenager in 13 years old she started to grown up and started to turn rebel she does not obey my commands anymore, there is only one way to solve this problem! i need to win the first gym badge and achieve her respect, so i enter in Oreburgh city with purpose of defeating the 1st gym leader of Sinnoh!

Last edited by Pacifist; April 12th, 2013 at 03:04 PM.