View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Gyardosamped
midnight memories ♥
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
I can't imagine being limited to just one... seems so dull, lol. Although I tried really hard to limit myself to just one for most of my life... even after accepting that I liked guys, I assumed I was gay and tried to stop liking girls.

There are specific features of each sex that I like though, I don't really like 100% of both sexes... without going into too much pointless detail, I'd say that I generally prefer the personality and sexy parts of guys, and the figure, long hair, lack of body hair, and most other features of girls. That's why I like trans people... for me a combination is actually preferred. Not sure if that's the case with other bisexuals(or polysexuals, or w/e you want to call it. I don't really care about the label anymore. lol)
I remember my high school psychology teacher once mentioned that she didn't think bisexuality was a sexuality at all. She thought all people who say they're bisexual are just confused with who they like, and looking back at it now, she really did say it so nonchalantly (it could have been offensive to anyone who was bisexual in the class). I agreed with her in some aspect because I've never experienced that feeling of liking both sexes and I can't even imagine me liking both sexes, but at the same time, that's like a heterosexual explaining what it's like to be gay (they've obviously never experienced it, so they don't know what it's like).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahISuck View Post
The aversion straight men have for gay love is kind of similar to the aversion gay men have for straight love. And same for the ladies. And by love I mean sexual expression, but I wanted to keep it PG and hopefully I'm not self-censoring too hard.

I really do feel that if your orientation is exclusive to one sex, the other sex is just ... unnerving and would cause anxiety if you were forced to experience it and couldn't get away.

Is it okay if I ask a question about non-sexual bodily functions? I know there's a PG clause but I'd like to get clearance from you the people first
I guess that as long as it doesn't sound offensive, it's fine. Like QK said, there are a lot of things that have been posted here that wouldn't be considered PG. :p