Thread: Hello ^^
View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2013 (06:21 PM).
You Crystal Clods!
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Hi Paper Heart, and welcome!

I have to say, you made a great decision to join us. I remember when I used to not know anyone and I couldn't even follow rules at first but now that noobish self of mine is well and truly in the past, and I have since become an active member and eventually getting Supporter for a birthday gift last year. I have been a Pokemon fan since I was 7, and I love 5th Generation the best.

Since you want to check out the various fangames here why not head over to the Game Development section which has some nice fangame projects you can check out or even read the various resources so you can make your own. We also have the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y section where you can participate in the ongoing speculation about the new games. I'm looking forward to X & Y myself, the starters look so cute! We also have these three sections for discussing the 5th, 4th and 3rd Generations. Definitely go check them out.

Anyways, I hope to get to see you around and if you need help feel free to ask any moderators. I'm also open for a chat, just VM me! Have fun here!

- Hikari10