View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2013 (9:38 PM).
♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Miss Doronjo:
Then... there was Tales of Vesperia. It's a very popular game for the X-Box 360. However, to my surprise, I finally found one copy at a local GameStop store, and, it came at a reasonable price! I was... kind of surprised!

The same goes for Tales of Symphonia, where I finally found it at a flea market a long time ago, but, Tales of Symphonia is getting really, really rare and hard to find nowadays. :(
I found Tales of Vesperia at EB Games ("GameStop") for 20$ a few years ago. Brand new. I can't find it anymore now, though.

As for Tales of Symphonia, I bought one a looonnngg time ago (Maybe '06) for 18$ at EB Games and gave it to an old Internet "boyfriend" in the States. He never played it lol /bad-move

I saw it again at a pawn shop for 20$ but I can emulate it now; no need to waste 20$ on it.

Similarly, Virtue's Last Reward is hard to find, though I managed to grab a copy from Amazon, but this was after a long period of searching.
I saw this at Videotron/Microplay today. I think it was 34,99$ new.

I'm having trouble finding Epic Mickey at a reasonable price. If Microplay had any, they'd sell it at 14,99$ used; 19,99$ new, but it isn't being produced anymore and in the four months I've been waiting for a "used" copy to show up, none have. Is sad.

Polaret | Fourette | Ecuret | Axew | Zorua | Nanette [Shiny]
"My scar makes me sassy, child!"
The Big Bang Theory Fan Club - Click To Join!
The French Club