View Single Post
April 13th, 2013, 07:41 AM
"it has no brakes"
Join Date: Jul 2004
i liveblogged it bc that's what i do
- why does the narrator sound so stiff??
- Ash is angry for no reason today
- omg May being horrified that Ash doesn't check his appearance
- THIS DREAM <333
- I love AG so much guys ;;
- love accusations haha
- also why are these people are crazy and dressed inappropriately for travelling
- aw all fighting forgotten in the name of battle
- i forgot the 'dex was female in this gen haha
- AND ASH IS SMART IN THIS GEN
- KIND OF
- AND THE MUSIC IS REALLY GOOD
- these people omg
- hahahaha which ones
they calling a couple?
- no but do these two just wander around looking for people to obnoxiously demonstrate their love?
- oh I forgot the AG habit of face bubbles haha
- Brock sounds enthusiastic lmao
- hahahaha Wobbuffet <3
- it's become chaos
- how in the world did they just interpret what Meowth was on about
- did Ash do that on purpose to force the motto? omg that would be good why doesn't he do that
- omg omg Ash and May's tones right after string shot that was the cutest
- CUTE MAKE-UP SCENE
- I'M NOT AN ADVANCESHIPPER I SWEAR
so let's not even comment on the shallow misogyny because it's certainly balanced out by the shallow misandry okay? ok. and yeah Oscar and Andi were the most gag-inducing people I've had to watch in a while lmao. That was a fun episode. I mean nothing happened really but still really fun. I like when Rockets team up with twerps and also I hadn't really realized I missed their usual behaviour this much. :(
[also suggest something to watch next week guys! The Bicker the Better discussion ends today! unless you think the schedule should switch to Monday through Sunday idk also vote on that]
R & R
Last edited by Anna; April 13th, 2013 at
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Anna
Visit Anna's homepage!
Find all posts by Anna
Find threads started by Anna
Ignore Posts by Anna