View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2013 (11:01 AM). Edited April 17th, 2013 by Rayquaza..
Lead Dev in Pokémon Chaos

Nature: Adamant

I haven't been here in a while, but while I'm off I do hatch quite a few ideas; many of which I'm sure others on this community have had but have not put-forth:
I have no idea how many people on this community like Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, but for those who do and want to build a fangame; they have to start from scratch and script everything - and in doing so making most, if not, all of the scripts private - which got me thinking; "Why not make a kit where the scripts are public?" Although my scripting knowlege is far below 0, as a community (for those who like the mystery dungeon games and for those who just like contributing) we could pull through a successful kit fairly easily.
I know there is CNG's kit, but is wasn't the best. It was a couple of scripts and no battle system, but I think it's high-time we, of this community, pulled through a working kit which could enable more mystery dungeon fangames on this community, as it is very rare that we ever have a different sort of fangame around here that doesn't revolve around pokémon essentials and it would be good to see things around here that deliver more variety to this forum, different sorts of Pokémon fangames and so on.

Why don't we do this?

Current Progress:

Spoiler:

Current Contributors:

Rayquaza.
Angelican
Varion