View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2013 (09:13 AM).
#FutureHoennRemakesMod
Gold Tier

Nature: Serious
Quote originally posted by AlexOzzyCake:
What are you guys expecting for the next tier lists?

I'm expecting Tier 1 to consist of Prophecy, Elemental Dragons and Mermails, but for Tier 2 I'm thinking there's going to be a few surprises coming in. I hear Harpies are making a huge comeback with their new support (Harpie Channeler, Harpie Dancer, Harpie's Pet Mirage Dragon (that card is the bane of my existence .-.)) so I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them break Tier 3, possibly even Tier 2. My friend adores Harpies so we use them a lot in our duels (usually against me Frogs) and they always manage to pull out some incredible combos, especially with the horrid new Mirage Dragon to have to deal with - they're certainly capable of taking on some of the higher tier decks with the right build. Who knows how far ahead they'd get if Phoenix Formation was released in the TGC :p

I wouldn't be surprised if Hazy Flame stick around the top too - Tier 3 perhaps?
You forgot Evilswarm for tier 1 :P

Anyway:

Username: François
Favourite Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck: Harpie
Favourite card: Slifer the Sky Dragon
Do you have a Youtube Yu-Gi-Oh! channel? Nope

I used to love Yugioh as a child but my interest has came back in a massive way recently, I love building decks so much. Unfortunately I believe I've made every deck I care about enough to build which is kinda sad, but battling with them is just as fun. The only bad thing is that some of my fave decks (Cloudian, Venom) couldn't be worse if they tried :(