Thread: [Engine] Harvest Moon Tool Kit (HMTK)
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2013, 03:24 AM
KitsuneKouta
狐 康太

Quote:
Originally Posted by romhunter View Post
The HMDS style is a bit suck. And personally I prefer HM64& FoMT style. But other may like ds style. I think you should make it HM FoMT (I assume it's easier) and make one for HMDS but disabled it in the code. So people got many thing to choose from, right? After all, this is a tool kit :P
Just to be clear, I was not referring to the graphics. The graphics will be in SNES style (or something comparable). I was referring to the way items actually work, where you have your rucksack with 15 slots, 5 of which are available from the start. You would be able to hold both items and tools together, instead of separately. So with 5 slots, you can have any combination of tools and items, instead of only half tools and half items. The actual menu appearance won't look like HM DS or HM FoMT, it would just be the behavior of the menu. Perhaps I should work on it a bit so you can see what I'm talking about. Besides that, specific graphical styles will be up to the user when this is finished. This is merely a functionality suite that users can put there own characters and graphics into, along with their own story, dialogue, events, etc.

Anime/Manga fans can find me on MyAnimeList.net, as KitsuneKouta.