HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]
View Single Post
April 15th, 2013 (5:20 AM).
Join Date: May 2011
Hi! I've found a way to fix the "subscript out of range" error message on XSE!
Okay, follow these instructions:
1) Disable your internet connection to stop XSE to look for updates.
2) Open XSE, you shouldn't see any error message now.
3) Alright, now that XSE is open, click "Help" on the top menu bar
4) You should see an option called "Live Update"
5) Click it, and then click "Automatically Check"
6) Auto-updates should now be disabled, and XSE will now work even with internet enabled!
View Public Profile
Send a private message to onelifeleft
Find all posts by onelifeleft
Find threads started by onelifeleft