View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2013, 11:58 AM
CMPUNK1
Unhatched Egg

Thanks to you both it has really helped.
Sorry for the bombardment of questions but I imagine the following wouldn't require too long of answers. Im waiting for Platinum to arrive in the post and filling in these blanks is getting me ready for the game as well as the next games in the series.

1. So basically Pokemon happens in a country and each game is set in a region within that country?

2. Is it posible to catch the original 150 Pokemon in each game?

3. I have actually played Fire Red shall be playing Platinum what would the logical game choice be to play afterwards. Im not running before I can walk but it would be nice to see the direction I will be going in.

4. Were have all these new Pokemon come from? I understand that they have been created to make sure the series hasn't become stale but there is so many Pokemon now its crazy although exciting especially to a returner like me who doesn't know what I'm going to find. Is it like. Could it be explained like different continents around our world have different species of animals?

5. Is there a game in which all Pokemon could potentially be caught?

6. Are the worlds on the games a lot bigger than previous games like red e.g more locations/cities etc

7. I always felt that once I had defeated the elite four the game just kind of fizzled out and became not so interested. How do you guys decide when to end your game and move on to the next game in the series?

8. Is there a game that has multiple regions in it or contains all regions? if not why(cartridge size) and what makes that gyms badges more important than any other regions surely it would make sense to obtain all badges from all regions?

9. This is obviously way in the future for me but with the release of X and Y coming out soon what comes beyond that? by this I mean console wise is it safe to say that the focus for that game and for any game beyond that is going to be 3DS.

10. Finally. What region does each game take place in? and is there a map which features all Regions so I can get a general idea of the setup.

Thanks again