View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2013 (05:15 AM).
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
I was there since the Dutch debut of the anime series. It was on a lousy August in the waning days of the Summer holidays in 1999 that I sat in front of one of those giant tube TVs with my legs crossed, my head cocked back, my mouth agape, and two eyes that could not remove their gaze from the telly. I remember playing the gen I games on a gameboy, and then a gameboy colour. I remember that I played pokémon yellow along with my brother, and squeed with joy at the Pikachu following me everywhere I went. I was 4 years old when my adventure began, and I've had ups and downs with the series, but I always got back to it, because it was right.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."