View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2013, 09:30 AM
RandomDSdevel

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by C Payne View Post
I could be a little biased because I buy spin offs but, aside from being time-consuming, it hasn't been that big of an issue to 'catch em' all' in the past. I guess I can see how those who didn't would've had more of an issue but now we have WiFi so there should be next to no issues from now on regarding event Pokemon. That's why I see no reason for availability to have too much of a play.
I was thinking that maybe the event islands could be included to reinforce the retroactive continuity that the remakes are supposed to have with their subjects even if these same islands aren't used by the remakes to distribute their old versions' event Pokémon by default. Wonder Cards could still allow the Pokémon that were distributed on these islands to appear on them when obtained, though.

NOTE: Please send me a private message if you have an extra copy of the special Mew that GameFreak distributed to owners of Generation III games on September 30th, 2006, and can think of a good place where we can meet for a trade.