View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2013, 12:36 PM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
I'm just stating the facts. It's his choice whether he wants to sign his death certificate or not. North Korea has no allies and no other country would mind us taking care of them. 1 or 2 things will come out of this. WW3 or North Korea is erased from the face of the earth. He's playing with fire and picking his poison.
Yes but we as human beings should care about killing tens of millions of people. Have we really evolved into completely senseless cold hearted bastards? I hope not.

The way World War II ended, in my opinion at least, was horrible. It's true that had the two nuclear bombs we dropped not been launched, the war might have gone on for God only knows how long and it's even possible that more lives would have been lost than those taken by the atomic bombs.

But as true as that may be, I as a human can't help but feel that the lives that would have been lost in any further war would not have been as senseless, nor scarring as those who were not even fighting in the war, yet were taken by one trigger as an act of retaliation and vengeance.

I would literally lose my faith in what this country stands for if we retaliated to an attack from North Korea with a god damn nuclear bomb.

An eye for an eye can only go so far.

Last edited by Echidna; April 16th, 2013 at 12:41 PM.