View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Sydian
But you're still hungry.

Nature: Timid
I can't speak for every staff member, but as for myself, whenever I see something that I don't like or that bothers me and I want to give my initial reaction, I tend to just vent it to someone else I'm close to that's also on staff, like Razor Leaf, and respond or act on something later (unless it really needs urgent attention). But I can't guarantee that I'm going to be pleasant 100% of the time. I may be part of staff here, but I'm still a human being. I'm going to lose my cool at some point. Am I gonna feel bad later? Yes, I definitely will.

What I'm trying to say is that while I understand the "staff should be professional" thing, people still have to understand we are human beings just like every other non-staff member on this site. We can blow up just like any other person can (and also keep in mind, it is hard to keep cool when you have a member blowing up at you for little to no reason at all) and it's not just something we plan on doing.

I'm not saying that all staff should be mean whenever they want either. Just clarifying. But yeah, this is just my opinion on that whole matter, and tbh, I haven't seen any staff members going off harshly on people recently, so if there's been something like that lately and I've missed it, I'm sorry. And while I'm here, if you've ever gotten my grumpy side and were offended or bothered by it, I really do apologize. I have a horrible guilty conscience and I genuinely do feel awful when I realized that I've blown up at someone...though I can't think of any recent events. So yeah.

Quote:
Personally, I try my best to be as approachable as possible and love it when people feel like they can talk to me, because I love talking to other people, too! I might lose my composure sometimes, or come close to it, and I regret those instances where it completely turns some off to approaching me, because then I know I've failed as a person.
This is what I mean when I say I start to feel bad, lol. :( I completely understand feeling like that, dear. <3 Just remember not to take it so hard.

paired to crono