View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2013 (05:52 PM).
For Money
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by PEDRO12:
What you seem to forget is that nuclear war doesn't have outlines for our people or his. No one can win a dispute built over the deaths of millions of people.

I don't know about you but I can certainly say that even Americans hate the way World War II ended. So I ask you this, having launched two atomic bombs on Japan in 1945, how would you have felt had their government responded by nuking America? You'd be lying if you said you'd think it was just, and even then you'd have to be a cold hearted to person to think that it was fair for the casualties of their attacks on our nation to pay for our government's mistakes, simply because we killed them first. Here I emphasize, once again, that there is no them or us when it comes to nuclear war.

So there I ask, do you agree with the double standard that Japan in 1945 would have done a terrible thing had they bombed the US, but the US would be fairly retaliating if they replied to a nuclear bomb from North Korea, with another?

I'm not trying to kid myself here, I have little to no doubt that America would in fact retaliate. I'm just saying that I don't agree with it nor do I find it the least bit amusing when you tell them to 'bring it on'.
Yes, Americans hate the way WW2 ended - We would have rather stormed the country and fought over it inch by inch, resulting in innumerable casualties in both sides.

The nukes were used because they caused less loss of life then a conventional ground war would have.

Additionally, it's impossible for Japan to nuke the US. You know why? It's pretty hard impossiable to nuke a country if you don't have a nuke to nuke them with. They didn't have them during WW2, and they don't have them now.

Come play Runescape