: [Hack of the Year]
Pokémon Glazed! (Beta 6 Released!)
View Single Post
April 18th, 2013 (01:11 PM).
Just Sky ( :
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: wherever the sun shines
Quote originally posted by
do you got ios or android ? becuase android gots gameboid and tiger gba and ios gots gpSphone .
View original post
I use android. There are lots of vba emulators. I use My Boy. Here are the steps in order to get it working on your Android.
1. create new game on android.
2. So an in game save. Not an emulator save.
3. Start new game on your pc.
4. Get past the first part until you reappear in your room.
5. Do an in game save. Not an emulator save.
6. Copy both the .gba and .sav files and paste and replace the ones on your phone.
7. Load your game through the in game save.
These steps worked for me.
*Pokemon Rising Phoenix*
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Skyy
Find all posts by Skyy
Find threads started by Skyy
Ignore Posts by Skyy