View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2013 (03:39 PM).
Remember NovEnder
Super Moderator

Spoiler:
Cripes, Knightfall, what the heck is going on in that story!? What were those scientists doing to those Pokemon? I figure the first one is a Charizard, and just what happened to it that would make it that destructive?

I just wrote this because it's been floating in my mind since I woke up. Plus, this is a story I'm really interested in writing. I just have too many projects currently going to work on it.

Still, very few people have seen my work, and I haven't posted anything in nearly five years here, so...

--

With an sharp squeal that sounded nothing like him, the Pikachu huddled at the base of a tree. He faced his enemy. The creature barked, hot breath blasting the Pikachu in the face. The sound traveled along the ground to the Pikachu's feet, making him tremble. The beast opened its mouth. Sharp teeth gleamed in the sunlight. It closed in on the Pikachu.

-- --

"'Police discovered the body of ten-year-old Kyle Pelter on the outskirts of Castelia City. It is not known yet how Pelter died. Police were only able to identify that the boy was from Nacrene City. Speaking to his family, it was revealed that that Pelter started his trainer's journey a few days ago. Further details will be revealed as soon as they are known.

"'The bodies of two unidentified men were also found near the body of Pelter. Police have determined the two men died from slashes on their bodies.'"

Folding the newspaper over, Keegan glanced over at his Pokemon. "What do you think, Miju?"

"Sha?" Miju grabbed another piece of Pokemon food and said, "Osha wott wott sha?" before tossing the food into his mouth.

"I don't think so..." Keegan scanned the article again. "No mention of his Pokemon."