Old April 20th, 2013, 03:35 AM
Murt93
Battle Amateur
FC:
IGN:

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdude View Post
I'm looking for a Chimchar. I'm offering Moltres, Feraligatr, Lugia and Snorlax.
Sure you can have a chimchar I don't need any of those guys so you can just have it for free pm me your fc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost Mage View Post
Heh, cool! I could never take the time to complete my Pokedex, I mean like, ever. Congrats on your Shiny Charm, it was well deserved. And yeah, I only see the Genesect and shiny Scizor. D: Where's the full list?

Edit: Agh, sorry, just figured out that you have to click on the box to scroll down, since my browser wasn't showing any scrolling bar there. What would you be willing to give up?

Is this to anyone or just to the OP? And do you need it to be flawless/shiny? Because I could easily breed you a Chimchar for one of those.
The minimum number of species reqired to open a shop is 20 otherwise the shop wont be passed by an admin so if you see only 2 pokemon on someones shop most likely you just have to scroll down and like I said anything pique your fancy? I like my my trades to be fair so people are more likely to come back and trade again sometime
white 2 0820 3759 9704
HEY YOU!! Check out my shop --> http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296782
pokedex complete!! shiny charm obtained thank you Zerrah for the final piece
Don't try to apply logic to Pokemon
You'll end up hurting yourself

Last edited by Murt93; April 20th, 2013 at 03:39 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.