View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2013, 03:50 AM
Adventure
original dex holder

Nature: Naive
I notice three out of four of us so far have put "creative" or "imaginative" as a good personality trait. I just want you to keep in mind to make your character unique! :) Of course, coupled with the other traits, our characters won't really be similar anyways.

@ PsychoJigglypuff - looking good so far! I like the theatrical thing and the fact that she has a snake :D Also, singing could be an instrument of sorts ^^

In some fanverses/interpretations of Homestuck, instruments or singing are pretty important. If everyone does pick an instrument (or singing) we'll see if we can make something of that! Well I already know exactly what we could make of that. So yeah, for those who haven't written your SUs yet, it would be nice if you included an instrument ^^

EDIT: I've just written up my post for ACT 0 / the Entry Phase. It turned out long O.o But it was so much fun to write. I hope I've been giving you enough space to do your own thing but still enough optional direction. You'll see when everyone has signed up so that we can start.

Last edited by Adventure; April 20th, 2013 at 06:32 AM.