View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Hikamaru
the hamster
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevilitheArcanine View Post
Hello all! I'm new here. Well, actually, I've apparently had an account here since August. I guess I just forgot about it...

Anyways, I'm SevilitheArcanine. Call me Sevil for short. I stole that name from some hack I played once, Pokemon Dragonstone.

My favorite Pokemon is Arcanine, obviously.

I came here to this site to get help making a Pokemon hack, mostly to learn to script, but I guess it can't hurt to make some friends along the way.

So...yeah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C Dillinger View Post
Hi everybody! My name is Cory and I'm new to the community. Sophmore at the University of Pittsburgh, and I have been playing Pokemon since i can remember. Favorite game would have to be Soul Silver tied with Yellow. I like all video games, but Pokemon would have to be at the top of the list!
-Cory
Hello there you two! Welcome!

Sevil, PC is well-known for its ROM hacking community and Shadowraze recommended the Emulation section for you, which not only has hacks to see but also tools you can use to make your own hacks. We have a few other sections outside of Emulation you might like to check out as well.

And Cory, nice to meet you as well! SoulSilver was a great game I have to say. I did love 4th Generation as a whole but I loved 5th Generation even better. I'm a die-hard Pokemon fan too, and I never plan on giving up despite me being in my 20's.

Anyways, I hope to see you two around and VM me if you need anything!

paired with awolfsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | profile | credit | supporter