View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2013 (10:19 PM).
Not wearin glasses.I wanna look awesome.
Aaron, AW, Kouzan
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Hey there SylphyStar! Welcome to PC! I can tell by the emotion in your intro thread that you're a brony. I'm sure we'll get along great then cause I'm one too!

It's fine if you're intro thread isn't the best, I can tell you're nice already. As long as it's honest and open you're fine!

I've been playing since the beginning as well, my first game was Red version which I still like to this day. I've been watching the anime lately and re-picked it up with the Rival Destinies series. I still think it's a great show not as good as the older series but I still love it, and I personally think you should pick it up again. I've seen all the movies except 3 and one of those 3 are the currently in production Genescet movie. My favorites is definitely Pokemon the Movie 2000 and then The Rise of Darkrai after that!

Hope you can enjoy yourself and that I see you around. Any moderator or regular member would be able to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to chat with me via Visitor's Message any tiem you'd like!

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

tumblr| instagram| twitter