View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2013, 08:27 AM
RandomDSdevel

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Route 3 will be part of it, I'd bet.
It was in the trailer…, but what about the other areas shown then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BraveNewWorld View Post
A lot will depend on where the region is relative to the others. If we find out it's near, say, Hoenn, it increases the chances of a cameo from someone of that region. I do think it's likely that we see some past characters, though. It's been incorporated in past games.
You guys have terrible memories…we already know where it is, sort of: Europe. We also know that one of its cities will be based on Paris due to the fact that the Eiffel Tower was in the trailer's gameplay video. And, since the 'Codename: X/Y' Region is in Europe, it can't be anywhere near any of the other regions: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh are in Japan, while Unova is based on New York City, which is in the United States.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapie View Post
Yeah! I just feel the regular forest and cave theme is getting tired (not to say I don't love it). I feel like more types of terrain could be explored further. And yes, more quicksand! More "dangerous" types of terrain, not to kill or damage but somehow mess us up. (like in Rayqayza's tower, the holes in the floor) I got so mad at that puzzle, but I loved it too. I want a good mix, maybe one really really challenging one that will frustrate people and the others could be challenging in a time consuming way or etc.
What would be really cool is if GameFreak were to line up a bunch of holes between multiple floors such that falling through all of them (The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past-style, like in the Tower of Hera where there are fairies at the bottom) would lead us to a secret area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impo View Post
I agree, I think they'll definitely be some cameos because of mewtwo

I'm kinda excited! Hopefully Mew can be in there somewhere too
Off-Topic: That reminds me that I still have to find somebody where I live who's willing to trade me one of those babies (I want one in FireRed to complete my PokéDex.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
I wouldn't mind stuff like that. I rather liked the Lucky Egg side quest in Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness.
Lucky Eggs were in Generation III?!?!

NOTE: Please send me a private message if you have an extra copy of the special Mew that GameFreak distributed to owners of Generation III games on September 30th, 2006, and can think of a good place where we can meet for a trade.

Last edited by RandomDSdevel; April 21st, 2013 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.