View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2013, 06:38 PM
Buizels
Unhatched Egg

Have you guys seen the eighth pokemon movie, Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, well if not then stop reading now. I've seen the movie several times and I just wanted to get some things off my chest, WHY'D LUCARIO HAVE TO DIE?!? He was a freaking beast, he was at the pinnacle of awesomeness. When he sacrificed himself, I just couldn't help but feel angry and sad, why couldn't he have just lived?!? On a side note, ash encountered several legendary pokemon in that movie, dafuq was he thinking not trying to catch any of them?! I know he was concerned with the well being of pikachu, mew, and the tree, but come on he passed up a golden opportunity. Enough of that, back to the main subject. I just don't understand why Lucario had to die, ash and Lucario obviously had everything under control but Lucario had to be like sir Aaron and be a hero. I guess it was for the best though, the tree is stable, mew is safe, and now Lucario is with his mentor and best friend and he is happy. I guess all I'm trying to say is you will be and are missed Lucario, RIP