Spring Seasonal Extravaganza!
View Single Post
April 21st, 2013 (07:13 PM). Edited June 3rd, 2013 by Griffinbane.
I hate Smeargle.
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pennsylvania, US
Let's go at it again! Welcome, one and all, to the Spring Seasonal Extravaganza! To celebrate the weather FINALLY steadying up, I'm holding a tournament for all trainers, green or seasoned. It's time to rumble!
1. This is a gen 5 Wi-Fi tourney. You must have one Black/White or Black2/White2 and access to Wi-Fi to participate.
2. NO HACKING. If you suspect that your opponent is using hacked Pokemon, contact me so I can verify the team. If you are being suspected of using hacked Pokemon, you must trade your entire team to me (or to another hack checker, trade corner hack check thread) so that I can verify that your Pokemon are legit. Hackers will be automatically disqualified. Your team will be returned immediately upon being checked.
3. You may not discuss someone else's team either on a public thread or in VMs/PMs. Anyone caught doing so will be automatically disqualified. Go ahead and talk about your own, if you want.
4. When signing up, please state whether you are joining the singles and/or doubles matches. You must post or edit in your FC.
5. You may drop out at any time. Be aware that this may affect final prizes.
6. Make sure to edit your sign-up post with your wins, losses and scores. I can't take the word of one person for obvious reasons and the scores are necessary to determine final placements. Besides, it's easier to keep track when everything is together nice and neat.
Example: Your original post should look something like this:
Defeated so-and-so 2-0
Defeated him 3-0
Lost to chickens 1-0
Lost to ostriches 6-0
1. Sign-ups are open immediately and will not close until the end of May 25.
2. The tournament will take place during all of May.
3. You may sign up for either singles or doubles, or both!
4. You must battle everyone (if possible) on your sign-up list three times (this'll change depending on how many people have signed up). You may battle at anytime you choose, provided your opponent agrees.
5. Your team must consist of Pokemon listed in the thread. All others are banned. If you don't want to use any of the Pokemon listed, tough. Don't sign up.
1. Uber Pokemon are banned (except Non-DW Blaziken).
2. Species clause (You cannot pick two or more of the same pokemon on one team. No double Arcanine, thanks.)
3. OHKO clause (No moves that cause an automatic OHKO. Fissure, Sheer Cold, things like that.)
4. Evasion clause (No moves that ups your evasion. Double Team and Minimize are banned.)
5. Moody clause (No one is allowed to have the ability Moody. Smogon almost had to ban Bidoof for it. Now that's just scary.)
6. Sleep clause (You cannot place more than one of your opponent's Pokemon to sleep at one time. Rest doesn't count.)
7. Banned: Drizzle + Swift Swim, Soul Dew, Sand Veil and Snow Cloak
More info here
If you need clarification on anything, feel free to VM me. No PMs please. They irritate the snot out of me when they're less than a paragraph long. I'm also found on the Trade Corner mibbit channel.
Channel information Here
The Pokemon listed here and their evolutions are allowed. The Pokemon's pre-evolution and alternate evolutions, however, are not allowed unless listed. Note rule 1 in singles clauses for singles.
Oh gee, how'd this get here?
First place may have all 3 prizes.
Second place may choose 2 prizes.
Third place may choose 1 prize.
All participants will receive a participation prize. (I hold the right to withhold the participation prize to those who flake out for whatever reason.)
With the coming of summer, some Pokemon have started appearing out of nowhere!
Shiny Bold Chinchou
Ability: Water Absorb
Shiny Hasty Houndour
Ability: Flash Fire
Moveset: Sucker Punch|Thunder Fang|Crunch|Flame Charge
Ability: Natural Cure
Moveset: Leaf Storm|Recover|Nasty Plot|Wish
1st - Dyl-icious
2nd - 90210
3rd - Akatsuki no Tenshi
VM me to pick up your prizes.
Griffinbane - 2280 4445 8275
NecrumWarrior - 2237 4962 6641
Treetwig - 3139 7124 8968
Sukisu - FC later
Akatsuki no Tenshi - 3225 3647 9381
tabor62 - 3268 4243 8170
90210 - 3225 6489 3642
GaryCarvalho - 2924 7171 1435
Dyl-icious - 4213 3710 5576
Griffinbane - 1463 5558 5309
Psiiionic - FC later
Treetwig - 3139 7124 8968
White: 1463 5558 5309
X: 2208 5685 5454
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Griffinbane
Find all posts by Griffinbane
Find threads started by Griffinbane
Ignore Posts by Griffinbane