View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2013, 07:21 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

The one out is the one I have not touched. I haven't released any of my fixes yet. So there are still a lot of bad movement flags, some bad transparency (one building in Drakebreath and the Pokémon Center in Snowce come to mind, some bad tree flags, and even a tree that looks different on both sides in Route 407), and a couple of other bugs; for instance, there is a tile in the Snowce Gym that is not set to ice, and video walkthroughs have proven the bug right there without them knowing it's a bug.

I don't know whether there will be fixes in the Gyms that you can get stuck in. If I can figure out how to save scripts, I might be able to set machines ahead of the other flags to turn off all the flags behind it so you don't get stuck. Maybe a similar machine can be put into place at the end of the Gym as well in those cases, or even a warp. We'll see!

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.