View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2013, 11:01 PM
Derxwna Kapsyla
X-Class Project, Derxwna, #003

Nature: Lax
Like I said on Tumblr, I have finished Demo 2 of Faith & Prayer Version and released it. There is a change log provided with the download, so I won't be posting it here. I'll be posting the download link in this post, and attaching it to the first post for easier downloading.
Touhoumon Faith & Prayer Version Demo 2

One more thing I will address:
While this isn’t a bug, i have not yet programmed NPCs into the Vermilion City houses, and there are some item balls across the game that are not able to be picked up. I have not yet programmed in the items, that will probably come in a stealth release or Demo 3.
For more information future news and updates to any projects, the following blogs are where I post information. You can usually hit me with a message there when it comes to bug reports or feedback, or general conversation about something.
Game Projects:
In Progress:
  • Touhoumon Essentials Development Starter Kit for RMXP - Version 1 finished and released.
    The following version is outdated a great deal. Do not bother downloading it. I will have a new, revised version up eventually. If you really want the engine, I can provide you with the current engine Faith & Prayer version uses.
  • Touhoumon: Faith and Prayer Version - Demo 3.1 Released

Last edited by Derxwna Kapsyla; April 22nd, 2013 at 12:53 AM.