View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2013, 01:18 PM
Necrum
The box. You opened it. We came.

Nature: Adamant
Ghosts always seem interesting. I'm glad they followed the Pokedex with these ones, cuz sometimes the anime can get kinda sketchy with the liberties.

It was definitely a good episode. This is the first time I have seen Yamask, or Deathmas if you prefer, in the anime, and I friggin loved him! While the episode as a whole was certainly good, I felt the climax was a little bit on the awkward side. From what I could tell, they used a flurry of attacks that failed. Then, they decide to work together. Awesome, right? Except they do the exact same flurry of attacks in exactly the same manner, and somehow it works now. The only difference between the first set of attacks and the second was that Pikachu added in an Electro Ball, which they should have done from the start considering how slow Litwick are.

But I certainly enjoyed myself. I believe Anna gave me say on this weeks episode for my birthday (which so far isn't any different than things have been, lol), so I pick...

EP002: Pokemon Emergency!

If any of you have been paying attention to me, you'll know that I'm a huge TRio nerd. This is the first episode that the Team Rocket Trio appears.

Challenges
Carnival of Horrors
Monotype Challenge
Ones That Got Away

Trade Info
1435-4289-9306
No Giveaway ATM