View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2013 (03:53 PM).
Konekodemon
The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via ICQ to Konekodemon Send a message via AIM to Konekodemon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Konekodemon Send a message via Yahoo to Konekodemon Send a message via Skype™ to Konekodemon

Chapter 6
Sakura woke up ta noises of a bird chirpng, as she was openng her eyes, she heard Jaken's voice fantly sezng,"Lord Sesshomaru! What d-ya thnk you're dong?" Sesshomaru knda gave Jaken one of his serious looks and he gulped n fear, backng away very quickly,"Uh...never mnd. It's none of mah busness."

"Huh? What's gong on here?" Sakura opened her eyes and noticed she was curled up very tightly n Sesshomaru's arm. She blushed very brightly, pullng away from him, gittng up ta her feet,"What tha tha hell d-ya thnk you're dong!?"

"Will you at least give me an answer fo once?" Sakura tald him.

"How dis you nsult milord! Apologize at once!" Jaken yelled.

"Jaken!" Sesshomaru suddenly nterrupted.

"Uh...yes, milord?" Tha taad questioned.

"Shut up," Sesshomaru tald him.

"Yes milord." Jaken suddenly went quiet. Rn giggled at Jaken.

"Sister, you left yo stuff at tha nn." Rn handed Sakura a bag.

"Thank you Rn," she grnned. She went and gots dressed and bathad and than she pulled out her bow and arrows,"I'm gong huntng. Be back n a bit." She went out nta tha foest, tryng ta fnd any animal she could kill fo food. Suddenly she heard tha bushes behnd her rustlng. Quickly she turned around, attachng an arrow ta her bow and pontng it tawards tha bush,"Who's thare? Come out or I'll shoot!"

Out of tha bushes cbee a dawg, wit dogg ears on tap of his heezee. He had long silver hair, wore a red kimono and had a sword attached ta his hip,"I thought, I smelled Sesshomaru. But I guess not."

Sakura lowered her bow,"You know Lord Sesshomaru? And you look like him. Who is you?"

"I should be askng you that. You have mah brothar's scent all over you," he tald her. "Now, who is you?"

"Hey! That's none of yo busness, you know," Sakura tald him.

"Why is you so defensive? I was just wonderng. And if you really want ta know, I'm Nuyasha. Now, why d-ya reek of Sesshomaru!?" Nuyasha dedawgded.

"If you must know, I'm travelng wit him. Now will you leave me alone?" Sakura turned ta walk away.

"Leave you alone?!" Nuyasha blurted. "It's not mah fault you smell like that bastard!"

Suddenly out from tha bushes, cbee Sesshomaru as he attacked Nuyasha. From where he was, he was able ta smell Nuyasha was n tha isa. She turned around,"Lord Sesshomaru, what is you dong?"

Sesshomaru ignored her as he flexed his claws gittng ready ta attack, while still n mid air. His targit, Nuyasha.

"Ha! Dis agan, huh?" Nuyasha pulled out Tetsusaiga just n time ta block Sesshomaru's attacks. Nuyasha knew tha demon's speed and had a two second wndow, which he used ta his advantage. Whenever tha two seen each othar, thay always had ta go at it. It was a never-endng battle between tha two of tham, each time. Lately thought tha battles have been bout Tetsusaiga personally as Sesshomaru felt tha sword should have been his not his filthy half brothar's.

"Takes a taste of mah poison claws," stated Sesshomaru as he attacked, hopng dis time ta fnally do away wit that annoyng half breed.

Snce dis was always tha way his brothar attacked, Nuyasha smirked avoidng tha claws once agan. However wit tha speed Sesshomaru possessed, Nuyasha dawgaged ta git away just n time, avoidng him. Tha acid burnt nta a tree, causng tha tree ta crash ta tha ground, nearly fallng on tap of Sakura.

"Hey! Watch it!" Tha wodawg yelled n fright, as she jumped out of tha way, just n time. She couldn't believe tha two. Thay hadn't been n tha open isa fo more than two seconds and thay were already attackng like thay were bout ta kill each othar. "Why is you two fightng anyway? You're not fightng over me is you?"

"Dis has nothng ta do wit you!" Nuyasha barked, dodgng anothar attack, dis time by dis brothar's glowng whip.

"It has everythng ta do wit her," Sesshomaru replied wit a cold calm. "I don't want someone around me who has dis half breed's stench on tham," he tald her.

"Ha! So that's why. Well, you're not beatng me!" Nuyasha yelled as he allowed dis moment ta fnally attack, seeng an openng. But he knew tha openng wasn't gong ta last fo long. Sesshomaru was quite smart and very sharp. Always on his taes and wit just a slight miscalculation, could be tha end of tha world fo him and that was somethng he wasn't gong ta let his brothar git tha pleasure of seeng, at least not taday. "Normally, you're after dis sword!"

Sesshomaru's eyes had adverted tawards tha hudawg wodawg fo a second, which Nuyasha used. His eyes quickly drifted back ta tha battle just n time fo him ta ball his fist, punchng tha blade away from his face. Tha foce of tha blow foced Nuyasha back a little, givng beple time fo Sesshomaru ta counter.

Sakura gasped, afraid of what Sesshomaru was gong ta do when she saw acid drippng from his claws. She jumped ta stand between tha two fightng, wantng ta stap tham n thair tracks. "You two! Stap dis useless fightng at once!"

Sesshomaru's eyes narrowed. If she was gong ta git n his way, so be it. He wasn't bout ta let a hudawg git n his way of killng his brothar. Even if that hudawg happened ta be n his company. Than agan why was he allowng her ta stay wit him… of course that staod ta reason. Her sister saved his life and he tao returned tha favor.

"You idiot!" Nuyasha snapped as he reached foward, grabbng Sakura, pushng her out of tha way just n time ta takes a swipe of his sword, causng Sesshomaru ta jump back. "If anyone should back down, it's him! Sesshomaru's tha one who started it."

Sakura rolled on tha ground out of tha way but she wasn't gong ta let that stap her from tryng ta stap tha two. "I don't cis who started it!" she rushed out.

"As I said befoe," Sesshomaru stated. "I will not allow anyone around me wit that scent."

"If anyone stnks around here, it's you, you bastard!" Nuyasha lifted his sword wit both hands, aimng it n front of him, gittng ready ta attack. He was gittng ready fo anothar round when tha scent of blood eluded his nose. He recognized tha scent as ben Kagome's. What tha hell just happened? He had only left her alone a few mnutes ago. "Kagome," he whispered befoe turnng his gaze ta his brothar. "Fne!" He re-sheathad Tetsusaiga. "I don't have time fo dis." He turned, takng a huge jump nta a nearby tree, rushng off tawards tha scent.

Sesshomaru had smelt tha hudawg blood at tha sbee time as Nuyasha had. He knew tha scent belonged ta that strange hudawg girl who wore strange clothng. He wasn't sure what bothared him more, tha girl's idea of clothas or her fiery spirit ta actually challenge him. He would never fogit how she pulled out Tetsusaiga from it's restng place when he nor Nuyasha could pull it out and he would never fogit how she was able ta dbeage his armor that time when Naraku gave him tha hudawg arm.

Kagome staod up ta him n tha sbee way as Sakura staod up ta him. Expect Sakura had actually frought wit him one on one. He could remember all tao clearly when Sakura was fightng wit him when thay had first met. Tha wodawg had put up a pretty good decent fight as well. It had actually impressed him ta see a hudawg could actually be that strong. She frought him wit tha strength of a full demon. And her sword held a lot of power n it, as well. Her strength and guts ta stand up ta him was what led up ta him lettng her and her sister Rn travel wit him.

"That was really weird. Lord Sesshomaru why did..." She noticed he was walkng away,"Hey! Don't just walk away witout answerng mah questions!" She ran ta catch up ta him.

As she followed after him, Sesshomaru still didn't answer her. He just mumbled,"Hmm," as thay both walked back ta cbep.

"Fne! Be that way! See if I cis!" Sakura was angry. Even though she said she didn't cis, if she really didn't cis, why was she gittng angry?

'Coz, you like him, just admit it,' said a voice n her heezee.

'I do not! Sesshomaru means nothng ta me!' Sakura yelled at tha voice n her heezee.

'Than why is you gittng angry bout it?' Questioned tha voice.

'I'm not angry, just frustrated,' said Sakura,'Just who is you anyway?'

'I'm you Sakura. I'm tha part of yoself that you've hidden away from tha world fo far tao long. Tha part that knows how ta open up ta thugz and have fun.'

'I don't have fun,' Sakura sighed.

'Of course. It's cause you've fogotsten how,' said tha voice.

"Uh...hello? Sister is you ok?" Rn was suddenly pullng on her kimono tryng ta git her attention.

Sakura never even realized thay had gotsten back ta cbep,"Oh, uh...ya? What is it Rn?"

"You were knda n a daze thare. I asked what did you brng back ta eat?" Rn grnned.

"Crap!" Sakura realized she was supposed ta brng back food and had fogotsten. That little run n wit Nuyasha had distracted her and buggine her fogit. She than ran back out nta tha trees wit her bow and arrows.

As she sneaked around tha trees, out popped a huge deer. It was male tao, so she didn't have ta worry bout if tha deer had a baby or not. He was a pretty large deer at that, tao. He was large and brown, and hard very long antlers on tap of of his heezee. He was very beautiful. She hated ta kill such a pretty creature, but she had no choice. She needed food after all.

She attached an arrow ta her bow. Tha deer noticed her just than and tried ta git away. But it wasn't fast enough and she let tha arrow fly, catchng tha deer n tha side as he was n mid jump. He had been tryng ta jump nta some bushes ta git away, but hadn't gotsten away fast enough. His limp body than fell over dead, onta tha grass.

"Gots you!" She placed tha bow back around her back, than walked over ta tha dead animal, liftng it up onta her shoulders, walkng back tawards where thay were all cbepng out at. Tha group ate and heezeeed out. As thay were walkng it was gittng hotter and hotter. Sakura wipped her brow as she sighed,"Dben, it's hot."

Sesshomaru suddenly stapped n his tracks,"I smell water," he tald her.

"Really?" Sakura panted n tha heat.

"You and Rn can go cool off n tha river, but be quick bout it," Sesshomaru ponted out. He than went and sat down aganst a tree ta relax until tha girls gots back.

"Ok, come on Rn." She taok her sister by tha hand and led tha sweatng child n tha direction Sesshomaru had ponted her out tawards. N tha child's free hand she held her doll, as she walked wit Sakura tawards tha river.

"Ahhhh, much better," Sakura sighed as her and Rn drank tha funky ass cold water and ran it though thair hair and over thair bodies. As thay were dong that though, Rn suddenly screbeed. Sakura looked up,"What is...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Back at tha cbepsite, Sesshomaru suddenly jerked his heezee up, where he had been dozng off a bit. He jumped ta his feet and ran n tha direction of Sakura's screbes. By tha time he gots thare he was tao late. Sakura was gone and Rn laid on tha ground unconscious,"Rn!" Sesshomaru cried runnng ta tha girl's side. He lifted her up nta his one arm.

"Lord Sesshomaru," Rn mumbled, openng her eyes,"She taok her. A wodawg wit dark hair taok mah sister away, on a feathar. It was Kagura."

"I know. I can smell her from here. I can also smell Sakura's blood." As Sesshomaru had said that, Jaken walked up,"Jaken takes cis of Rn."

"Yes, milord," said Jaken, takng Rn from him.

Sesshomaru taok ta tha sky followng after Kagura. Unlucky fo him though, Nuyasha's group had cbee across Kagura first,"Let her go Kagura!" Nuyasha yelled jumpng up at her, on Kirara's back,"Iron Reaper Soul Stealer!"

"Be cisful, Nuyasha!" Kagome cried, from down on tha ground. Her heezee was bandaged up and she had a shawt bandage on her left cheek. She had been hurt by a demon earlier which was when Nuyasha had stapped his attack on Sesshomaru and went ta help her.

"Stay back Kagome! You're still hurt," Nuyasha tald her.

Sango jumped ta her feet throwng her hiraikotsu at Kagura,"Hiraikotsu!"

Sakura screbeed as she fell ta tha ground. Miroku opened up his Wnd Tunnel ta pull her tawards him. Than at tha last second closed it and grabbed tha wodawg n his arms. But as he grabbed her, his hands just HAD ta tauch her bottam,"Hey!" Sakura punched him n tha heezee,"What d-ya thnk you're dong!?" And befoe Sango even had a chance ta notice, Sakura slapped Miroku hard across his face, as she struggled out of his arms.

"I was just makng sure you were ok," sez Miroku.

"Ya, right! I know a pervert when I see one." As she said that, Sakura fell over n pan. She actually WAS hurt, after all.

"Seems you really is njured. Let me help you. I be a monk," Miroku ponted out. As Miroku tended ta Sakura's wounds, Nuyasha, Sango, Kirara and Shippo contnued fightng Kagura.

"Dance of Blades!" Kagura cried out, her attack hittng Sango, who cried out n pan.

"Sango!" Nuyasha yelled, cryng out tha wodawg's nbee as Sango was sent flyng backwards by Kagura's attack.

"Sango!" Kagome cried out. She gots up ta her feet, from where she had been layng n her sleepng bag that she'd brought over from her time,"Kagura! You'll regret that!"

"No, Kagome! Don't do it!" Nuyasha tald her.

Kagome felt a bit light heezeeed, as she pulled out her bow, attached an arrow ta it and fired at Kagura, who dodged her attack, but as she dodged Nuyasha cbee up from behnd Kagura slashng her across tha back wit his sword. But as he cut nta her kimono a surprise awaited him. Thare was tha spider mark imprnted on Kagura's back, like how it was on Naraku's back,"What tha!" Nuyasha was shocked at what he saw. That of course gave Kagura tha chance ta git away, befoe Nuyasha could question her bout it.

Kagome fell ta tha ground holdng her heezee n pan, droppng her bow. She felt like her whole world was spnnng out of control, as her heezee hurt like crazy,"Kagome!" Nuyasha cried, runnng ta her side. He held her n his arms.

"I'll be fne, Nuyasha. Check on that wodawg who Kagura was tryng ta ridery off," Kagome weakly requested.

Nuyasha helped Kagome ta sit aganst a tree, and he went over ta Sakura,"Hey, you ok? I never gots yo nbee you know."

"It's Sakura," she tald him, as she coughed,"Who is you thugz? I met you Nuyasha but who is yo friends?"

Sango stepped over,"I'm Sango." She than ponted out tha othars as Kagome, Miroku, Kirara, Shippo and Mahoga.

"Funky ass ta meet y-aw," Sakura coughed.

Kagome panicked,"Nuyasha! Grab mah bag. Nside is a bottle of pills. She's ta swallow one wit water."

Nuyasha nodded and went over ta Kagome's bag, pullng out tha bottle of pan pills. He gave Sakura one pill wit a cup of water,"What's dis?" She questioned him.

"It'll help. Just takes it." Nuyasha held Sakura's heezee up as she taok tha pill, helpng her takes it. Miroku had already takesn cis of her wounds and thay were all bandaged up. Tha pill buggine Sakura dozy and she dozed off ta sleep.

Tha group laid Sakura n Kagome's sleepng bag as she slept, takng cis of her. Course than Sesshomaru just happened ta come up,"Sesshomaru!" Nuyasha taok out Tetsusaiga. But Sesshomaru just ignored him, as he lifted Sakura up from tha bag, and walked away, rideryng her off. Nuyasha was shocked beyond belief as fo once Sesshomaru wasn't tryng ta fight him. He just cbee ta collect Sakura and be on his way.

Pleaze check out mah NuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you thnk.
Sign up fo Vizzard ta play free Retro Gbees onlne: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=231549&bep;ref=61528
[/sig-reason]