The PokéCommunity Forums - View Single Post - [Other] Convert Midi to Sappy file (E/R/S/FR/LG)
Convert Midi to Sappy file (E/R/S/FR/LG)
View Single Post
April 23rd, 2013, 04:31 AM
Join Date: Apr 2013
Things you need
Sappy (where to insert)
Midi file (to convert)
This should be easy won't take 2 minutes.
Okay, step by step. If you need Midi go to
1. click start and Open run. Should be at the bottom right.
2. type cmd and press enter
3. type CD (location) I'll explain.
If you have your mid2agb folder to your desktop or to any other
location. It should be like this for example "CD Desktop" or to where
your folder maybe to document, my computer etc. If your folder at the desktop
and your folder has another folder it should be like this.
4. You should end at your Mid2agb folder look at the first image spoiler it ends in mid2agb folder. (NOTE: Midi must be at Mid2agb folder)
5. Time to convert, type Mid2agb.exe(space)(Midi File name) It should be like this.
6. Now hit enter then this should appear.
If "Mid2agb Complete, no problem."
Didn't appear means it doesn't work or it said "error" means it's not capable.
7. Success! Inserting? As the title says (Convert midi to Sappy file)
IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND - WATCH THIS.
Inserted music here.
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Eren Jaeger
Visit Eren Jaeger's homepage!
Find all posts by Eren Jaeger
Find threads started by Eren Jaeger