View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2013 (07:05 AM).
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by gimmepie:
@Wolf - I don't really know any of those and they aren't based on the same thing as my future RP so it could be interesting to at least read them :)
Both are Anime, one based around the use of alchemy and politics, the other about wolves in Human disguise heading out on a journey to find true paradise.

Seriously, Wolf's Rain is the greatest thing ever. You must watch/read it!

Quote originally posted by PinkSapphire:
A Wolf's Rain Roleplay please! D:

Will we be able to be Wolves…?
If we weren't able to be wolves on a Wolf's Rain RP, what the heck would I be smoking!?

Quote originally posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers:
There are so weird RPs here that can still work so I don't think there's anything wrong with your ideas. Sometimes things just die.

Also, don't bother with the SAO manga, it's a horribly drawn adaption of the light novel. You should just watch the anime instead, it's a much better adaptation imo, even if it's maybe not 100% true, especially not in chronology. From what I've gathered. Have only sniffed the light novels, though.
I don't know, I just have this awful track record of unsuccessful Roleplays that die shortly after creation. I /really/ want to turn this around, so I have to try not to be /too/ outlandish with my RP stuffs.

I've noticed it does seem to skip over a ton of stuff, but I'll likely turn to the Anime after finishing the manga (as soon as I convince my girlfriend to watch it with me, she likes it but she just doesn't know it yet).

Hell, if that's a novel, I'm going to have to get that book!

Quote originally posted by PinkSapphire:
I completely agree with this. The anime is so much better than the manga.
I'LL GET TO IT RIGHT AFTER.

So, Wolf's Rain RP? I do have a plan for this, but I'm mildly worried about how few people actually know what it is and how that will affect player count and interest.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.