View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2013, 07:05 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
@Wolf - I don't really know any of those and they aren't based on the same thing as my future RP so it could be interesting to at least read them :)
Both are Anime, one based around the use of alchemy and politics, the other about wolves in Human disguise heading out on a journey to find true paradise.

Seriously, Wolf's Rain is the greatest thing ever. You must watch/read it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
A Wolf's Rain Roleplay please! D:

Will we be able to be Wolves…?
If we weren't able to be wolves on a Wolf's Rain RP, what the heck would I be smoking!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
There are so weird RPs here that can still work so I don't think there's anything wrong with your ideas. Sometimes things just die.

Also, don't bother with the SAO manga, it's a horribly drawn adaption of the light novel. You should just watch the anime instead, it's a much better adaptation imo, even if it's maybe not 100% true, especially not in chronology. From what I've gathered. Have only sniffed the light novels, though.
I don't know, I just have this awful track record of unsuccessful Roleplays that die shortly after creation. I /really/ want to turn this around, so I have to try not to be /too/ outlandish with my RP stuffs.

I've noticed it does seem to skip over a ton of stuff, but I'll likely turn to the Anime after finishing the manga (as soon as I convince my girlfriend to watch it with me, she likes it but she just doesn't know it yet).

Hell, if that's a novel, I'm going to have to get that book!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
I completely agree with this. The anime is so much better than the manga.
I'LL GET TO IT RIGHT AFTER.

So, Wolf's Rain RP? I do have a plan for this, but I'm mildly worried about how few people actually know what it is and how that will affect player count and interest.