View Single Post
Old April 23rd, 2013, 05:55 PM
C Payne
Hoenn in 3D!
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
I'd love something like this, too! Attempting and help the local police catch the bad guys and stuff would definitely help liven things up a bit in the games, and being your professor's aide for a while, things like this would definitely, of course, take the focus off "being a pokemon champion" thing, but it's a good thing nonetheless, and would give players the perspective of what it would be like to be a professor/helping the police of x town, etc.
I would be really into this as long as we gain more and more recognition/popularity as we accomplish the sidequests and duties.

Barely anyone has recognized you as champion so far(not even the Elite Four or previous champ, so it's almost as if you never won the title to begin with; seriously?), which has always felt weird because the champion should be one of the most noticeable people of a region.

The sidequests would obviously not be mandatory, but I would definitely consider doing some regularly if it means I can really stand out after some time.

Imagine, as you enter a town and start walking through it, you see people around who start talking to others and say things like "Omg...is that champion *fill in your name*..." or "Champion *name*, can I have your autograph?!" When you've gained enough popularity, maybe you might even experience crowds from time to time.

Source: http://pokemon-diamond.deviantart.co...-map-251951922