View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2013, 09:36 PM
TRIFORCE89
Guide of Darkness

Nature: Quiet
If it's a conspiracy, what's... the point of it exactly? Government did it just for fun? Wouldn't they have had to gain something out of it?

And the lock-down wasn't a big deal. It was voluntary (or strongly-encouraged)

Also, pictures of people not looking at the race? Really? That's suspicious. You know what? I don't like sports. I've been to more sporting events than I can count and for pretty much all of them I'm distracted by the rotating advertisement boards. You wouldn't be able to get a picture of me looking at the field, court, what have you. And if I was at the marathon, it'd probably be because I had a family member running. And if they weren't crossing at the moment, then I'm sure as hell not watching for people I don't know or care about. I'll be doing something on my phone most likely or looking around for a doughnut shop. It isn't suspicious. Jeez

Even with that other guy people were fixated on for a bit. The guy running away without helping anyone. If I was on my own (and whoever I was waiting for at the finish line wasn't there at the time) then I'd be doing the same thing. A bomb just went off. I wouldn't know what could possibly be happening next. So, I'd be sure to get my butt out of there before something else possibly blows up. If I was there with family for instance, yes I'd help them and make sure we're all safe. But, if not? You're on your own, sorry. I'm running away to safety.

Last edited by TRIFORCE89; April 24th, 2013 at 09:48 PM.