View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2013 (11:11 PM). Edited April 24th, 2013 by 4thGenAce:D.
I don't live by my name...
Nature: Jolly
Hi 1158! Well, I'm a little into this hack and I have to say, there are lots of grammatical and spelling errors in the hack. I wouldn't mind this, but some of these errors are kind of messing up the thought you would want to portray. Have you asked help from a translator or a grammatical corrector? It would be a great plus if these errors would be fixed. More power!

Gee, this game is relatively hard. :D I almost lost 4 times in this hack. And I thought there was no Gen 4 split in this hack. Oh well, more grinding again for me!

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot, would you make the Pokeballs obtainable a little earlier in the game? I don't want to learn Cut for my Axew (Still have it with my Fraaxure now). Could you tell me where the move deleter is?
I'm a proud Filipino! XD Playing Pokemon since 4 (I started with Pokemon Yellow)

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]