View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2013 (5:47 AM).
Probably sleeping.
Gold Tier
Nature: Naughty
So, I'm home. Over the last 3 days I've worked over 55hours.
I'm a little fatigued, time to stay up all night, lay around in my pajamas and get drunk on the internet. Oh dear internet, Ive missed you.

Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
I've been busy all day too Jess, but for only cause I spent hours coloring something that should of only taken like 2 hours. >.> Don't worry though about your post though, people make mistakes.
Don't feel bad, on average I spend between 4-8 hours whenever I try to draw something, even if I'm like; "Oh I know, I'll sit down and doodle for five minutes."

Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
We all make mistakes, when I was a noob I often posted threads only to have them locked because they were duplicates or belonged somewhere else.

Nowadays my thread making has sorta diminished because I like posting in threads more and when it came to the Pokemon X & Y section I could never make a thread because all the topics I wanted to bring up got posted before I could do it. Yeah, so many ninjas there lol.
I don't believe for a minute that you were ever a noob.

Originally Posted by ⊗Slenderman⊗ View Post
Can you tell I haven't gotten enough sleep lately? Don't take me seriously. I'm just being grouchy. [;
I've been particularly busy for the last 7+ days. Didn't help matters that I woke up several times last night because I was worried that I would forget about this weird creature (which looked similar to The Rake) that I dreamed about.
I feel you on the no sleep; read above - my last 4 days.

Originally Posted by CarcharOdin View Post
A simple question:

What can change the nature of a man?
What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk... Have at you!