View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2013 (5:47 AM).
Probably sleeping.
Gold Tier
Nature: Naughty
So, I'm home. Over the last 3 days I've worked over 55hours.
I'm a little fatigued, time to stay up all night, lay around in my pajamas and get drunk on the internet. Oh dear internet, Ive missed you.

Quote originally posted by AWsquared:
I've been busy all day too Jess, but for only cause I spent hours coloring something that should of only taken like 2 hours. >.> Don't worry though about your post though, people make mistakes.
Don't feel bad, on average I spend between 4-8 hours whenever I try to draw something, even if I'm like; "Oh I know, I'll sit down and doodle for five minutes."

Quote originally posted by Hikari10:
We all make mistakes, when I was a noob I often posted threads only to have them locked because they were duplicates or belonged somewhere else.

Nowadays my thread making has sorta diminished because I like posting in threads more and when it came to the Pokemon X & Y section I could never make a thread because all the topics I wanted to bring up got posted before I could do it. Yeah, so many ninjas there lol.
I don't believe for a minute that you were ever a noob.

Quote originally posted by ⊗Slenderman⊗:
Can you tell I haven't gotten enough sleep lately? Don't take me seriously. I'm just being grouchy. [;
I've been particularly busy for the last 7+ days. Didn't help matters that I woke up several times last night because I was worried that I would forget about this weird creature (which looked similar to The Rake) that I dreamed about.
I feel you on the no sleep; read above - my last 4 days.

Quote originally posted by CarcharOdin:
A simple question:

What can change the nature of a man?
What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk... Have at you!