View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2013 (10:41 AM). Edited April 25th, 2013 by Rain Dancer.
Wanderer

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by TRIFORCE89:
And the lock-down wasn't a big deal. It was voluntary (or strongly-encouraged)
*Knocks on your door followed by screams, you open.*

*A loaded assault rifle is pointed at your face*

OUT OF THE HOUSE! NOW!
HANDS UP! MOVE, GO GO GO!

*Officers storm your house and take your family outside by gunpoint*

You can't leave the house; and if you're out, you can't go in. You can get arrested for any reason, many were because they were walking in the wrong areas. Your property is momentarily seized as you, horrified, come to the realization that nothing you 'own' is really yours, when those in power have the authority to do as they please with you and all you have.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2be_1366536241

It probably isn't a big deal, you say? Oh, it's for national security?
Keep sleeping and pay your taxes, prisoner.

Quote originally posted by Scarf:
It's funny you say that because it sounds like you're berating people who believe it wasn't a government plot as idiots who are entirely wrong.

I don't see any problem with believing it was an attack by two brothers. That kind of things has happened before, and will sadly probably happen again. That collage of images with lines and circles that was in a link posted earlier on this page doesn't convince me that it means anything. Like was said, they're not dated, timestamped, or anything like that. They show... what? Backpacks? Most backpacks are pretty similar. With a crowd like there was I'm sure there were plenty of backpacks. People looking "away" in a still photo? That doesn't mean anything, people can have their attention caught by anything and glance at it in a moment, or just turn their heads because they have an itch or anything. There's just conjecture and nothing definitive. It feels more like a story that people went looking for evidence of than a conclusion of people who were open to all the evidence and wanted to know what happened.
Most backpacks are pretty similar?

WRONG.

Evidence:
http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/boston-bombing-the-official-story-proves-dzhokhar-is-innocent-a-photo-essay/

More pearls.
Why is everyone so seemingly afraid to analyze the evidence that's out there that contradicts the "official" story? What do you fear?

That your whole lives were based on lies?

If this is not evidence to you, -photo and video evidence-, let me say.. Then what is? Blind trust on the system and media?

Well that sounds like a religious belief.

If we were to discuss about possible motives the government may have to make these acts, well, that's another different topic, and a broad one. This thread is about the Boston bombings, let's keep it at that.