View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2013 (9:09 PM). Edited April 25th, 2013 by Rain Dancer.
Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Livewire:
As much as I love Georgio Tsukalos & The Ancient Astronaut theory, It looks like an elaborate fake to me. Sequence some DNA and then we shall see.
Uhh.. I thought doubting was out of the question at these stages.. o.O
We obtained excellent DNA material by surgically dissecting the distal ends of two right anterior ribs on the humanoid. These clearly contained bone marrow material, as was seen on the dissecting microscope that was brought in for the procedure. The bone marrow and other material from the skull were obtained under sterile, surgical procedures and placed directly into sterile containers provided by Dr. Nolan.
- See more at:
I mean..
Using forensic documentation procedures, this evidence was then hand-delivered by me to Dr. Nolan in Washington DC in October, 2012.

Dr. Nolan proceeded to set up a very detailed protocol needed for examining “ancient” or old DNA. This is a highly specialized area of research and the leading scientists in the world with expertise in this area consulted with Dr. Nolan in this endeavor.

The Atacama Humanoid is a 13 centimeter, or 6 inch, body that is very desiccated but completely intact. The CAT scan clearly shows internal chest organs (lungs and what appears to be the remains of a heart structure).(See CAT scan here) There is absolutely no doubt that the specimen is an actual organism and that it is not a hoax of any kind. This fact has been confirmed by Dr. Nolan and Dr. Lachman at Stanford.
So you didn't read when the scientist himself was analyzing the DNA? Heck did you read anything at all?

I think these guys did the right thing, keeping this off the radar until it was examined enough to publish something of substance.
But, yeah. It's a work in progress, the DNA samples are being studied further. They concluded that it was very close to human DNA, more than chimpanzees, but it is different in it's own way.

There's supposed to be a press conference by Dr. Greer today Friday too, I believe.

Edit: Instead of questioning the validity of the information, which without a doubt is at least acceptable.. The thread instead could go in the direction if the implications of this study. That's where it really starts to get interesting and could make up a good meaty discussion. Say..

Some speculate that the reason behind the Government's desicion to remain these things secret is because of the widespread panic people can display, when the foundation of their beliefs, especially religious ones, is put to the test.

Other theories, and some of them with startling info, state that they've recovered plenty of these extraterrestrials during the years, hiding the possible technology and leaking it out to the public as it fits their agenda.

There's also the de-classification of UFO files in certain countries, such as the UK.

This could add some validity to the theories of Georgio Tsukalos too.