View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2013, 12:57 AM
Ausaudriel
Chief Mechanic

Nature: Gentle
April 26th, 2013
  • All members who have blogs can now delete comments posted to their entries. Editing comment text is still retstricted to super moderators and administrators.
  • Default smilies have been changed to an animated blue set with updated replacements. As usual, if you'd prefer to not use the replacements, you can disable smilies by default in the Edit Options part of your user control panel.
    Click:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-04-26 at 3.13.27 AM.png
Views:	125
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	68136
  • Everybody will now be given a notification when one of their posts is liked. Clicking the link will take them to their user control panel where the list of recent likes has been modified to show the new likes. Couple of notes:
    1. By viewing the user control panel page that lists the unseen likes, it'll mark them all as seen. I couldn't decide if this behavior was more or less helpful than requiring you to view the actual thread your post was made in. If you want to give me your opinions by VM or PM I would appreciate it :D
    2. Viewing the thread the post was liked in will also mark it as seen.
    3. Clicking on the links in the user control panel will now open in a new window.

Last edited by Ausaudriel; April 26th, 2013 at 02:17 AM.