View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2013 (04:52 AM).
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by 1158:
I know those errors there, and there're too many of them for me to fix them, and also, I know this might be a bit difficult as I set the Pokeballs obtainable so late, and the HM CUT make the game a bit more difficult, too, I apologize for this, and I'm not sure if I'll do something to change it, but since I've already realized this, I made it very early to obtain Pokeballs, and I'll try to improve more, whatever, sorry for the problems in this hack.
Well, if I have the time, I could help in correcting those things, I may be 14, but I have broad knowledge about English. :D

Anyways, I get the point. But, gee. The game is considerably hard. Made harder by the balls. But okay.

I defeated the E4, what else can I do? Gee, my team is really overleveled. Lapras is a freaking tank! :D

Nice job with the hack.

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]